The Government looks set to recommend floor signage, one-way flow routes and desk screens in the workplace to support social distancing when the lockdown starts to be relaxed.
We’re already working with property clients and public facilities to supply on-site social distancing graphics and signage. Social distancing for marketing suites will be another important area of focus as the property market starts to open up again. We’re reviewing requirements, such as: social distancing signage, directional and queuing signage, perspex screens, furniture and adaptations to layout, and installing hand sanitiser stations inside and out.
Our team is supporting clients with standard and branded social distancing graphics and signage, including:
- Social distancing floor graphics
- Social distancing posters
- Social distancing wall graphics
- Perspex shields
- Building site social distancing signage
- Directional signage
- Internal and external signage about COVID-19 and safety
- Marketing suite social distancing graphics
- Bespoke signage requirements.
If you’d like to find out more, please visit our Social Distancing Graphics page, call us on 01252 336 000 or email email@example.com.